The Colorado Shines Professional Development Information System (PDIS) and Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) are undergoing exciting updates. Learn more about the PDIS updates here, and QRIS updates here. The new Colorado Shines PDIS website looks a little different, so take some time to get used to the NEW PDIS. Check out these great instructional videos and the new PDIS, and get started with this video.
As the migration to the “new” PDIS continues, Early Childhood Council of Larimer County wants to provide any assistance we can based on the information we have. While we are more than happy to answer any questions, we do not have access to PDIS, QRIS, or the OEC Provider Hub. Below are some wonderful tips and resources to utilize as you navigate the new PDIS.
PDIS Help Desk
The PDIS Help Desk is key for you moving forward. Call or email the Colorado Shines PDIS Help Desk at [email protected] or 844.447.4441, option 2.
Common Themes / Issues
- I can’t log in: Users with ATS, QRIS, and/or Licensing accounts received special instructions. If you are one of these users, please check your email. If you haven’t received an email, contact the Help Desk (email works best).
- I’m not seeing all my Level 2 hours: All appropriate courses were tagged as Level 2 as a part of the migration. If you are not seeing the number of Level 2 hours you’re expecting, please contact the Help Desk.
- I’m missing courses: Please check back next week. Missing courses have been identified and the PDIS team is working to resolve this. A plan is in place.
- I’m missing documents: If you aren’t seeing a document, it was not able to be migrated into the new system. Please download the missing document from the Legacy PDIS and reupload for verification in the new PDIS.
- I can’t see my credential points: Points per component aren’t listed in the same manner in the new system. This is a noted enhancement the PDIS team will be working on. In the meantime, refer to the Credential 3.0 worksheet.
A Few Tips
- Be sure to go to the older version of PDIS and download your documents so that you can upload them to the new PDIS.
- Directors that have access can verify employees, but it is the director that is listed on the center license. If this is an issue for your center, please contact the Help Desk.
- Family child care home (FCCH) providers will need to assign themselves to their program for verification.
- For help logging into the new PDIS, click here.
Getting Started: View the Resources Below for an Overview of the New PDIS
- Learn How to Use the Colorado Shines PDIS
- Navigating the Colorado Shines PDIS
- Frequently Asked Questions
Join An Upcoming Support Session:
Wednesday, June 30 – August 25 · 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Link to virtual Google Meet.
Or dial in at (US) +1 401-542-2805 PIN: 206 523 965#
Thursdays, July 1 – August 26 · 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Link to virtual Google Meet.
Or dial in at (US) +1 929-252-0889 PIN: 375 551 251#