Website Early Childhood Council of Larimer County
This position provides general office support, as well as clerical and administrative support to program and executive staff.
• Coordinate office administrative tasks, including tracking, purchasing and maintaining all office and meeting supplies.
• Answer the phone, greets clients, and perform general clerical duties.
• Provide logistical support to all staff and programs.
• Take minutes at monthly ECCLC Board and Advisory Council meetings.
• Provide support and maintain inventory for office technology, including computers, printers, copiers and other equipment.
• Maintain knowledge of, interpret, and apply agency and/ or program guidelines as appropriate.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Email your cover letter and resume to Lauren Powers at [email protected]. Mailed or hand delivered resumes will not be accepted.
Preference will be given to applications received before Tuesday, August 20, 2019. Open until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org