Join us for our Summer 2021 Expanding Quality in Infant Toddler Care (EQIT) class.
This 48-hour training provides early care and education professionals with the knowledge and resources to enhance their work with infants and toddlers.
Topics will include:
- Infant and toddler development
- Relationship based care
- Developing responsive curriculum and environments
- Meeting children’s social and emotional needs
- Safe and healthy environments
- Working with children with special needs…and more!
When: Mondays, April 26, 2021 to August 30, 2021 6:30PM-9:30PM MST
Where: online via Zoom
Fee: $50.00 (Participants can also take the class for college credit; contact Heather Blanco at [email protected] for more information)