Join us for our spring 2021 Expanding Quality in Infant Toddler Care (EQIT) class.
This 48-hour training provides early care and education professionals with the knowledge and resources to enhance their work with infants and toddlers.
Topics will include:
- Infant and toddler development
- Relationship based care
- Developing responsive curriculum and environments
- Meeting children’s social and emotional needs
- Safe and healthy environments
- Working with children with special needs…and more!
When: Wednesdays, January 13, 2021 through May 12, 2021, 6:30-9:30PM MST
Where: online via Zoom