Early Childhood Council of Larimer County is thrilled to announce our FREE Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for early care educators in Larimer County. In partnership with ComPsych and with support from United Way and their generous donation to help get this implemented, our EAP is one of the ways we are moving forward with our goal of more fully supporting early childhood educators in our community. By providing access to a variety of health, financial, legal, and lifestyle services through programs like EAPs, we continue to elevate the role of early childhood educators in our county. And it’s one of the ways we’re celebrating providers this month as we kick off the program during the same week as National Provider Appreciation.
Now ALL licensed early care educators in Larimer County are able to register for this service!
What is CommPsych?
ComPsych is a worldwide provider of EAPs with almost 40 years of experience. Their GuidanceResources online platform is a versatile and easy to navigate portal with all available services listed and accessible online. It fully integrates EAP, behavioral health, wellness and absence management services. They are also available by phone 24/7 and can help connect people with the resource they need.
What is the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
EAP provides legal, financial, health, and lifestyle resources to enrollees and members in your family (at no cost!). You can contact the EAP for any of the following:
- Confidential Emotional Support: Highly trained clinicians will listen to your concerns and help you or your family members with any issues, including: anxiety, depression, stress, grief, loss and life adjustments, relationship/marital conﬂicts.
- Work-Life Solutions: Specialists provide qualiﬁed referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do list, such as: finding child and elder care, hiring movers or home repair contractors, planning events, and locating pet care.
- Legal Guidance: Talk to attorneys for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues, including: divorce, adoption, family law, wills, trusts and more. Need representation? Get a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in fees.
- Financial Resources: Financial experts can assist with a wide range of issues, including: retirement planning, taxes, relocation, mortgages, insurance, budgeting, debt, bankruptcy and more.
- Online Support: GuidanceResources® Online is your 24/7 link to vital information, tools and support. Log on for articles, podcasts, videos, slideshows, on-demand trainings, and “Ask the Expert” personal responses to your questions.
Who is eligible?
All licensed early care educators in Larimer County are eligible!
How do I register?
To register, please fill out this survey. You will receive an email from us with instructions on how to register online or over the phone.
Please see the following documents, which go over available resources in more detail and FAQs.
If you have any questions or concerns not covered in these documents, feel free to contact Karly Kampe: [email protected] or (970) 377-3388 ext 275. (Please be advised you will receive a faster reply from email due to our remote work schedules.)