Website YMCA of the Rockies
Bennett Preschool, located on the property of YMCA of the Rockies, is less than ¼ mile from the border of Rocky Mountain National Park. Kids ages 1-5 spend at least 50% of their day outside, hiking on property, or using our newly built outdoor classroom.
After a 2-year hiatus during COVID, Bennett Preschool is restarting! This popular program has a long waiting list of parents who are want to immerse their children in a nature-based education. Competitive pay, benefits, access to housing, and more!
The Bennett Preschool Teacher is responsible for collaborating with co-teachers and the Preschool Director in teaching preschool age children using nature-based curriculum.
– Must possess Early Childhood Education Degree or combined coursework in ECE plus documented hours in childcare, ranging from 910 hours to 3640 hours, depending on level of coursework completed.
– Must meet State of Colorado qualifications for a group leader of a child care center.
– Must be able to work effectively with other team members and communicate to resolve issues
– Must regularly lift up to 40 pounds up to four feet
– Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must be fluent in speaking English
– Must enjoy working with kids.
– Must possess current First Aid and CPR certification
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.