Website YMCA of the Rockies
Bennett Preschool, located on the property of YMCA of the Rockies, is less than ¼ mile from the border of Rocky Mountain National Park. Kids ages 1-5 spend at least 50% of their day outside, hiking on property, or using our newly built outdoor classroom.
After a 2-year hiatus during COVID, Bennett Preschool is restarting! This popular program has a long waiting list of parents who are want to immerse their children in a nature-based education. Competitive pay, benefits, access to housing, and more!
The Bennett Preschool Director is responsible for the administration of the infant, toddler, and preschool program. He/she ensures compliance with licensing, fiscal success, and curriculum implementation.
· Must possess Early Childhood Education Degree, teaching license with early childhood, or early childhood special education endorsement.
· Must meet State of Colorado qualifications for a director of a child care center.
· Must be able to work effectively with other team members and communicate to resolve issues.
· Must possess a valid, USA state issued drivers license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules.
· Must regularly lift up to 40 pounds up to four feet
· Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Must be at least 23 years old
· Must be fluent in speaking English
· Must enjoy working with kids and possess excellent customer service skills.
· Must possess current First Aid and CPR certification
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.