Website The Family Center/La Familia
The Family Center/La Familia is a high quality family resource and early childhood center located in North Fort Collins. We are an Early Care and Education community site that also participates in the Early Head Start Program and the Colorado Preschool Program through Poudre School District. Our Early Care and Education program, known as El Nidito or “The Little Nest,” is dedicated to providing safe, stimulating and nurturing education for all young children.
We are currently looking for ECT qualified, part-time, teachers/floaters to join our early childhood team. We have the following shifts open: 7am to 1pm, 12pm to 6pm, and 2pm to 6pm. All shifts are Monday through Friday. If you are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and families and interested in being a part of a truly multi-cultural, community and family focused work environment, then please apply! Applicants must be energetic, ready to get started, and meet the following qualifications.
Job Description – Early Childhood Teacher/Floater:
The Early Childhood Teacher/Floater, under the supervision of the Education Director, is responsible for working with classroom teachers to implement developmentally appropriate, educational programming for children 6 weeks through 5 years old, enrolled in El Nidito. The Early Childhood Teacher/Floater may start out supporting a variety of classrooms and then be assigned to a specific classroom, depending upon the needs of the program.
Education/Knowledge & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
1. Minimum Lead/ECT Qualifications set by the Colorado Office of Early Childhood required.
2. Previous experience working with children birth to five years of age preferred.
3. Preferred-minimum of six months experience working in an early childhood classroom with ability to adapt curriculum to meet the needs of all children including; at risk, special needs, gifted, and culturally diverse.
4. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but not required.
- Low Teacher-Child Ratios
- Supportive Coworkers
- Reflective Practice Teaching Groups
- Access to On-site Child Development Support Specialists
- Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
- Engaging and Fun, Family-Focused Environment
- Multi-Cultural Experiences
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com