Website The Family Center/La Familia
The Family Center/La Familia is a high quality family resource and early childhood center located in North Fort Collins. We are an Early Care and Education community site that also participates in the Early Head Start Program and the Colorado Preschool Program through Poudre School District. Our Early Care and Education program, known as El Nidito or “The Little Nest,” is dedicated to providing safe, stimulating and nurturing education for all young children.
We are currently looking for a qualified, full-time, lead Colorado Preschool Program Teacher. If you are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and families and interested in being a part of a truly multi-cultural, community and family focused work environment, then please apply! Applicants must be energetic, ready to get started, and meet the following qualifications.
Job Description – Early Childhood Colorado Preschool Program Teacher:
The Colorado Preschool Program Teacher, under the supervision of the Early Childhood Education Director and in collaboration with the Poudre School District Early Childhood Program, is responsible for planning and implementing learning experiences that advance the intellectual and physical development of children, ages 3-5 years. They will work in collaboration with the teaching team to implement a developmentally based, educational program for an assigned classroom of children that meets the cognitive, physical, social and emotional needs of both the individual child and the group. While the Colorado Preschool Program runs with the Poudre School District school year, this is a full-time, year-round position.
Education/Knowledge & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
· Baccalaureate or advanced degree in early childhood education, with at least three years of full-time teaching experience in a preschool program; or
· Baccalaureate or advanced degree and coursework equivalent to a major relating to early childhood education, with at least three years of full-time teaching experience teaching preschool-age children.
· Early Childhood Lead Teacher Qualifications set by the Colorado Office of Early Childhood
· Previous experience working in a preschool classroom with ability to adapt curriculum to meet the needs of all children including; at risk, special needs, gifted, and culturally diverse
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but not required
· Ability to apply Early Child Development theory in daily classroom activities and adapt to the individual needs of the children.
· Health Insurance
· Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
· Supportive Coworkers
· Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
· Access to On-site Mental Health Support Specialist
· Engaging and Fun, Family-Focused Environment
· True Multi-Cultural Experiences
· Community Connections
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com