Website Little Workshop LLC
Little Workshop is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, and outgoing individual to join our brand-new childcare program. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of child development, be a strong leader, and have a passion for helping young child learn, grow, and develop. The Lead Teacher will assist the Director in daily tasks and work along side them to create a fun and exciting learning environment.
Our Childcare is dedicated to serving the families of the community with a calm, uplifting, and encouraging environment. The goal of our center is to give children a foundation of exploration, warmth, order, and joy that will nourish them in the moment and going forward.
Our hours of operation are from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and the Lead Teacher must be available between these hours Monday-Friday. The Lead Teacher position will start as float, and may work slightly less than 40 hours/week, but will be full-time very soon. This role will care for children between the ages of 12 months and twelve years.
Education and Experience:
– Must have Early Childhood Teacher qualification in Colorado
– Must have at least one year of lead teacher experience
– CPR & First Aid certifications or willing to obtain
– Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, and make the children’s needs your primary focus.
– Experience with curriculum planning is a plus!
– Must be engaging, patient, and willing to have fun!
-Paid continuing education
-Supportive, mentoring environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com