Website Hiatt Farms Montessori School
Hiatt Farms Montessori is a new, private Montessori preschool located on a charming homesteaded farm between Fort Collins and Loveland, Colorado. We seek a motivated, enthusiastic, native Spanish-Speaking Assistant for the opening of our second classroom this fall. We hope to find a candidate who is excited about working at a brand-new, bilingual Montessori farm school!
Purpose, Major Roles & Responsibilities
To be the Spanish-speaking assistant in a bilingual classroom, responsible for assisting in a Montessori primary program that supports the needs of all children in accordance with Hiatt Farms Montessori School’s mission and vision.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting the children in the daily farm chores involving the farm animals
- Planning and recording Spanish lessons for each child in the environment
- Establishing a positive relationship with parents by ensuring regular and positive communication
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with other teachers and staff members to ensure proper classroom planning and management
- Attend all faculty meetings
- Prepare for and attend all parent teacher conferences
- Develop and participate in school functions such as parent education nights, and other social gatherings
- Comply with all continuing education and state licensing requirements
- Participate in ongoing self-assessment and refinement of practice in the classroom as well as collaborative professional growth
- Responsible for the safety of each child in her/his care until dismissed to a responsible adult
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements
The teacher will meet the following requirements:
- Be a Native Spanish-Speaker
- Able to conduct daily conversations and give presentations in Spanish with proper vocabulary
- At least one year of experience teaching
- Majored in Early Childhood Education or have taken several college-level courses in Early Childhood Education
We are looking for a candidate to begin in June. Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com