Website Har Shalom Preschool & Kindergarten
Har Shalom Preschool & Kindergarten is searching for a dynamic, nurturing Lead Teacher. We are a small school with a supportive staff environment and a wonderful, diverse population of families and teachers. We employ a Montessori-Inspired approach yet also incorporate other philosophies such as Reggio Emilia, Play-Based, etc. to honor each individual child’s learning needs. Our ideal candidate is warm, passionate, and dedicated to developing innovative curriculum that cultivates a love for learning for a multi-age classroom of 3-5-year-olds.
Responsibilities include yet not limited to:
- Implement an inspiring, dynamic curriculum with each child in mind.
- Ability to build relationships with families.
- Establish developmental assessments and work effectively, as a Parent/Teacher team, in bi-yearly conferences.
- Cultivate positive, cohesive environment with co-workers.
- Maintain a clean, organized work environment.
- Maintain State certifications, professional development requirements and meet all State guidelines.
Bachelor or Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Psychology or ECT qualification or Professional Credential Level 2 required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org