Website Bright Horizons
DO WORK THAT MATTERS AT A COMPANY THAT OFFERS MORE!
At Bright Horizons, we do work that matters while taking care of YOU. Earn Your Degree FOR FREE while working at Bright Horizons, take advantage of our Health & Wellness benefits to support your overall well-being, and additional perks to help you outside of work like disability, life insurance and so much more!
Are you a role model for other teachers? Do you take pride in knowing that positive outcomes for children are being achieved because of the high-quality program you’ve implemented? If you answered yes, apply today as a Lead Teacher at Bright Horizons at West Fort Collins. We are hiring Lead Teachers to work with our children ages, 6 weeks to 6 years of age.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and the Denver Post “Top Places to work”, we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
What we offer:
Earn your associate and bachelor’s degree in early childhood education – completely FREE!
We pay for you to become ECT qualified in the state of Colorado – completely FREE!
Competitive compensation including; 10% education increase to become ECT qualified or degree attained.
9 paid holidays each year immediately upon hire.
Up to 12 days of sick and vacation in your 1st year. Earn more PTO the longer you stay with us!
Major medical, dental, vision insurance & prescription coverage, same sex benefits offered.
401(k) plan, company contribution to a retirement savings plan.
One week paid training before you begin in the classroom!
Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, dedicated to helping families in crisis.
As a Lead Teacher in the classroom you will:
- Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- Assist with creating and implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans (yes, we even have a curriculum for infants!
Experience and educational requirements include: (must meet one of the following):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Development or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher that includes 6 Units of ECE – specifically ECE 101 and/or ECE 103.
- Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education that includes 6 months of verified experience in the care and supervision of four or more children under the age of 6.
- A current certification as a certified child care professional (CCP) or a child development associate (CDA).
- Minimum 2 classes in ECE: such as ECE 101, ECE 111(Expanding Quality in Infants and Toddlers) or ECE 103(Pyramid Plus Approach Training).
· Lead Teachers must pass state and company background checks.
Ready to work for a company that offers more? Apply Today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com