Website Bright Horizons
Make a difference as an Assistant Director at Bright Horizons at East Fort Collins.
Apply now to inspire a team of early childhood professionals as an assistant director at a beautiful Bright Horizons center. Grow your leadership potential in partnership with the center director and benefit from professional training and development programs to enhance your career. Learn the many aspects of center management through hands-on leadership opportunities including reviewing emergent curriculum, organizing new classrooms, managing budgets and supporting the daily operations of the center.
As an assistant director at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Motivate staff to maximize collaboration, retention and growth
- Collaborate with the center director to maintain the day to day operations of the center
- Partner with parents from enrollment to meeting the educational needs of their children
- Manage your time as you support multiple classrooms and staff
- Nurture your leadership skills and grow your career through various opportunities
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee’s chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
Cara Tudor – Talent Acquisition Advisor
To apply for this job please visit www.brighthorizons.com.