The Professional Development Program offers scholarships for ECE college classes to individuals working in the field of early care and education in Larimer County. Since the 2002-2003 academic year, ECCLC has provided almost $600,000 in scholarships to child care center staff and family child care home providers.
Please complete all scholarship application forms and return to ECCLC one of the following ways:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 970.377.2866
- Mail: Early Childhood Council of Larimer County Professional Development Program 424 Pine Street, Suite 201 Fort Collins, CO 80524
Applications are accepted at any time and are considered on a first-come first-serve basis. Often the requests for scholarships exceed the funding available even before the final deadlines. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The final deadline dates for all applications are:
- Fall Semester- August 2nd
- Spring Semester- December 10th
- Summer Semester- April 15th
Below are more sources of financial assistance for college classes in Early Childhood Education:
- Federal Pell Grants– Fill out a FAFSA application online.
- College Opportunity Funds– The College Opportunity Trust Fund (COF), created by the Colorado Legislature, provides a stipend to eligible undergraduate students. The stipend pays a portion of your total in-state tuition.
- TEACH scholarships– visit the Early Childhood Council Leadership Alliance website for more information about TEACH scholarships and how to apply for them.
If you have questions or need more information, contact Heather Blanco at (970) 377-3388 ext. 224.